1. Your photos must show Pro Wood Market or Pro Wood Construction (standard or custom) products installed.
2. All entries must be submitted using the Online Contest Form listed below. At least three (3), but not more than six (6), photographs may be attached to the online form for each entry. If some of your photos exceed 1MB each, you will receive instructions explaining how to submit them.
3. Entries must be submitted by 11:00 PM EDT, October 7, 2013. No exceptions.
4. No more than one (1) entry per project is allowed. Additional projects may be entered using separate entry forms.
5. Pro Wood Construction, Inc. may request additional photos from an entrant if it believes that those already submitted are not of sufficient quality or do not adequately show the features of a project.
6. The twelve (12) best entries will be selected by designated Pro Wood Construction, Inc. contest team members. Those entrants will win each $50.00 VISA gift card. Winning entrants will be notified by email.
7. On October 11, 2013, photos and descriptions of the winning twelve (12) projects will be posted on Pro Wood Market Facebook . Entrants will be identified online by First name, State and Project ID. The single entry receiving the most online votes ( 1Like = 1 vote) by 11:00 PM EDT, December 1, 2013, will receive a new Apple iPad Wi-Fi 16GB (4th Generation)
8. In the event that at minimum of twelve (12) qualified entries are not received by the deadline stated above, Pro Wood Construction, Inc. reserves the right to postpone any of the deadlines stated above for one month in order to secure at least twelve (12) qualified entries. Such postponement may be repeated as many times as necessary in order to secure the minimum twelve (12) qualified entries.
9. All entries, descriptions, and photos shall become the sole property of Pro Wood Construction, Inc. to use as it sees fit, including editing, modifying, posting online, and using in catalogs and advertisements.
10. Current or former employees of Pro Wood Construction, Inc., their immediate families, and members of their households are ineligible to enter this contest.
11. Contest is void where prohibited.