Gable Bracket 40T96 with a width across the bottom of 96" is handcrafted from several Western Red Cedar Timbers. Joinery is used for the King Post, and Wings with Mortise and Tenon domino connectors, hidden lag screws and exterior grade glue for additional durability. Timber gable accents are an excellent exterior addition for End Gable or placing Bracket directly on the Gable wall. For the interior, you can use gable bracket placing into the vaulted ceiling. Please go to Inspiration page to see how our customer used Cedar Gable Brackets.
An Explanation of Options
- Roof Pitch: The angle of the incline or slope of a roof.
- Timber Thickness: When you are facing the Gable bracket, the thickness is the dimension front to back.
- Timber Finish: Refers to the look and feel of the finished product. Please go to Surface Finish page for details.
- Mounting Board: The mounting board is not for visual effect but recommended for simple Installation and overall durability. If you wish to add visual effect above the bracket, please check our Gable Bracket with Rafter Trim.
- Gable Bracket Assembled: Assembled gable bracket be ready for installation and most likely delivered via freight carrier. The un-assembled gable bracket will come with all necessary parts and hardware. Please note the tools is needed for assembly.