1. What are the products made out of?
All of our products are manufactured from Western Red Cedar. Learn more about Western Red Cedar Click here
2. I don’t see anything I need from your stock items, can I provide my plans and have it custom made?
Absolutely, if you need something you don’t see on our website, you may mail, fax or e-mail your drawings to us, and we will quote you based on specs and dimensions. Learn more about Custom Work Click here
3. What is the lead time on every order?
Our policy is up to 15 business days plus shipping but some of our products can be manufactured and shipped from our facility within 3-6 business days.
4. Can these Wooden brackets be used a supportive item?
Yes, most of our brackets are designed as supports. They may also be used as purely decorative pieces. However we strongly suggest working with your Architect or check your local building codes.
5. Does your company provide Painting and Staining?
Unfortunately we do not provide priming or staining; we only specialize in cedar manufacture and can provide the product in smooth or rough sawn finish. Learn more about product options Click here or How to finish cedar Click here
6. Where are the products made?
All of our products are manufactured and shipped from our facility, located at 125 Business Dr Lilburn, GA 30047 (30mil NE of Atlanta)
7. Can I have my order Expedited ?
Yes. We offer all FedEx available services form Zip 30047 ( Lilburn, Ga ).
8. Can the order be picked up?
Absolutely, if you are local and want to pick your order up, please let us know or when you check-out on-line select
"STORE PICKUP- 125 Business Dr SW Lilburn Ga 30047" Option.
9. Do you deliver?
Most of the time no but, depending on where you are located. If your shipping address is close enough to our facility we will consider a delivery.