Timber Truss 101T117R with a width across the bottom of 117" is handcrafted from several Western Red Cedar Timbers. Joinery is used for the King Post, Queen Posts, and Wings with Mortise and Tenon domino connectors, hidden lag screws and exterior grade glue for additional durability. Timber gable accents are an excellent exterior addition for End Gable or placing Bracket directly on the Gable wall. For the interior, you can use gable bracket placing into the vaulted ceiling. Please go to Inspiration page to see how our customer used Cedar Gable Brackets.
An Explanation of Options and Processing
- Roof Pitch: The angle of the incline or slope of a roof.
- Timber Size (Thickness x Face): When you are facing the King Post, the thickness is the dimension front to back, and the face is the dimension on the timber left to right.
Wings 3 1/2" x 5 1/2". Rafter Trim 3 1/2' x 3 1/2" or 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".
- Timber Finish: Refers to the look and feel of the finished product. Please go to Surface Finish page for details.
- Gable Bracket Assembled: Assembled gable bracket be ready for installation and most likely delivered via freight carrier. The un-assembled gable bracket will come with all necessary parts and hardware. Please note the tools is needed for assembly.
- Processing: When you order this product, you will receive a drawing with all the dimensions and options you selected as well consultation with our designer if needed.